Saturday, January 31, 2009

What is an ATC?

I've had several questions about ATC's (both on the blog and privately) so here is a brief explanation.

I absolutely LOVE working on ATC's. They are miniature works of art. And the stamps from Elemental Doodles are PERFECT for making ATC's.

And ATC is an acronym for Artist Trading Card. The only requirement of an ATC is that is has to be 2.5" X 3.5". This way they will fit into trading card sleeves for those who collect them. Many artists trade these cards....many use them just to send out the same as you would regular cards. They are normally made with a CS base just like any other card. However, they can be made using any material as a base as long as the finished product is exactly 2.5" X 3.5".

1 comment:

Bren said...

Thanks for the explanation. I had seen the acronym on several sites and was not sure what it was.

I would like to finish up the list for Group 27 birthdays so I can e-mail this out.

If you would like to participate please email me your email address, Snail mail address and birthday. If you do not want to participate I would also like an email.

my email brencrafty@gmail.com

Thanks Brenda

MY WEEKLY BLURB!!!

ON A NEW ADVENTURE!!!! I have been a nail technician for nearly 23 years. Been in and out of the industry all that time. I'm pleased to announce that I am BACK in the industry that I love with a passion. And not only that......I am back into manufacture of my own line of bath and body products. Back with Stampin' Up. And back with Herbalife. Check out my websites!!!!

Tickled Pink Salon - http://www.TickledPinkSalon.com

Tickled Pink Bath Boutique (selling out fast) at http://www.TickledPinkBath.com

My Herbalife pages:

My Stampin' Up Page: