Love Blooms ATC
Supplies Used (TAC, unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: T-3025 Love Blooms
Cardstock: Red Textured, Ultrasmooth White
Ribbon: Black Satin, 1/8"
Coloring Medium: N/A
Inks: TAC Palette Noir, Palette L'Amore Red, Versamark
Embossing Powder: Transcendence
Miscellaneous: Double Stick Tape, Foam Dots, Crystal Lacquer, Silver Mini Brads, 1/16" Hole Punch, Large Eye Needle, Crystal Glitter, Tombow Mono Multi Glue, Sponge, Slice, Noteworthy Slice Design Card.
- Cut 2.5X3.5 Red CS.
- Cut 1.5X1.5 shap using the Slice (or other 1.5" punch/cutter)
- Using Versamark ink stamp mini hearts all over red background paper.
- Using a ruler, mark with a pencil dots every 1/4" along both long sides (approximately 1/4" from edge on both sides).
- Punch out holes where you just marked.
- Stamp vase and stems using Palette Noire ink on white squares.
- Stamp heart flowers using Palette L'Amore Red ink on white squares.
- Using sponge dab Palette L'Amore Red ink along edges of white squares.
- Using Tombow adhesive pen and crystal glitter edge white squares with glitter.
- While glitter and glue are drying, lace up sides with black ribbon. First attach one end to the bottom hole with a silver mini brad. Then, using the large eye needle, thread the ribbon up and around and down the other side. Secure the other end with another silver mini brad. Cut off excess ribbon from both sides.
- Adhere white squares to front of card using 3D foam pop dots.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to the heart flower buds and let dry.