Stamps: Elemental Doodles
Cardstock: TAC (textured brown, Cream), SU (light blue)
Printed Paper: Making Memories
Coloring Medium: Twinkling H2O
Inks: TAC Palette Burnt Umber
Embossing Powder: Transcendence
Miscellaneous: Double Stick Tape, Foam Dots, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Gold Embellishment from Making Memories.
This is really a very simple card to make.
- Cut and fold light blue CS to regular card size.
- Emboss front of light blue CS.
- Cut chocolate brown textured CS to the desired size .
- Cut the printed paper to just smaller than the brown CS.
- Cut cream CS just a tad smaller than the printed paper.
- Stamp fairy image in Burnt Umber ink and emboss.
- Color fairy using Twinks.
- Add a touch of glitter for embellishment.
- Using finger dauber (or other pouncing tool) add burnt umber ink to the edges of the cream CS.
- Add gold embellishment from Making Memories.
- wrap and tie ribbon around center of card (where card opens up instead of out). I add a little adhesive to the back of the ribbon so it will stick to the card better without moving.
- Add layers to front of card. Use 3D foam dots to mount the top layer with the fairy.