ATC - Love & Laughter
Supplies Used (TAC unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: T-2981 Love & Laughter
Cardstock: Brown Textured, Light Pink
Ribbon: Miscellaneous Brown with gold specks
Coloring Medium: Pink Marker
Inks: TAC Palette Burnt Umber
Embossing Powder: Transcendence
Miscellaneous: Double Stick Tape, Crystal Lacquer, 1/8" Hole Punch, Crystal Glitter, Crystal Glitter, Tombow Mono Multi Glue.
- Cut brown CS to 2.5X3.5"
- Cut pink CS to 2X3"
- Stamp and emboss Tree image in Palette Burnt Umber (remove ink from tiny butterflies and recolor with a Pink Marker - breathe on stamp to remoisten ink just before stamping).
- Using single heart image from T-3025 Love Blooms set, stamp using Pink Marker at ends of a few branches. Do not emboss.
- Stamp sayings at top and bottom with Palette Burnt Umber ink and emboss.
- Using pen tip apply glue to tiny butterflies and sprinkle on glitter. Tap off excess.
- Punch holes in top center of pink CS.
- Feed ribbon through and tie bow.
- Attach to brown CS with double stick tape roller.
- Apply Crystal Lacquer to hearts and let dry.