Monday, September 29, 2008

New Storage Finally




Ok, I finally got around to taking pictures of my new storage method. I certainly hope you all can actually make out what you see in the pictures below.

Above I have a picture of the box with the lid off showing the "folders" that I cut down and put the stamps inside.
Then there is a picture of one of the "folders" pulled out and laying closed on top of the box.


The last picture is one of the "folders" opened up with the index sheet laying close by.


I do love this method as it makes it so easy for me to just pick up and take all my stamps with me rather than having to flip through a ton of CD's trying to find just the right set. This way I have all my current stamps with me at one time. As sets retire I will take them out and put them in a retired box. I have more retired boxes than I do current. LOL

I get 2 "folders" out of each full size folder. There are 12 of these laminated folders in each pack. So that makes for 24 of the cut down mini folders for my stamp storage. Each pack of full size folders are around $4.50. And the boxes are around $8 at Walmart. So this makes for a very economical storage system.
Please let me know if you have any questions.


1 comment:

Diana said...

Thank you sooo much for posting this! Jany told me she did something like this but she got a box big enough to fit our clear boxes there! so I was looking for a box that size!! (duh moment, lol) and I was debating if I should buy more cd cases and a new tower (I have two full plus more in a drawer and more in boxes in the clamshells they comes in) NOW I'm going to go hunting for a cute box like this and try to do this method!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH the pictures are really great showing what you did!!

Love,
Diana

MY WEEKLY BLURB!!!

ON A NEW ADVENTURE!!!! I have been a nail technician for nearly 23 years. Been in and out of the industry all that time. I'm pleased to announce that I am BACK in the industry that I love with a passion. And not only that......I am back into manufacture of my own line of bath and body products. Back with Stampin' Up. And back with Herbalife. Check out my websites!!!!

Tickled Pink Salon - http://www.TickledPinkSalon.com

Tickled Pink Bath Boutique (selling out fast) at http://www.TickledPinkBath.com

My Herbalife pages:

My Stampin' Up Page: