Thursday, September 25, 2008

Business Card Holder



Being that I am involved with a few different companies and have 4 different business cards it was always an issue of how and where in my purse to keep all of them. And then, having to fumble around with them to find the right one to give out was just a hassle. So, this is the solution I came up with.

I created a template to fit the business cards. Then cut out several of them. The front and back are covered with various decorative cardstocks (what a great way to use up some of the scraps I have laying around LOL). The cards are all attached using a Paper Tagger so that they all stay together. They just slide out of the side of the pocket. So now when I need to hand out a business card I can just hand out this cute little "pack" of business cards.

MY WEEKLY BLURB!!!

ON A NEW ADVENTURE!!!! I have been a nail technician for nearly 23 years. Been in and out of the industry all that time. I'm pleased to announce that I am BACK in the industry that I love with a passion. And not only that......I am back into manufacture of my own line of bath and body products. Back with Stampin' Up. And back with Herbalife. Check out my websites!!!!

Tickled Pink Salon - http://www.TickledPinkSalon.com

Tickled Pink Bath Boutique (selling out fast) at http://www.TickledPinkBath.com

My Herbalife pages:

My Stampin' Up Page: