Thursday, September 25, 2008

My 7 year old's card



This is the halloween card that my 7 year old made the other day. He loves to stamp and play with mom. The only thing I helpded him with on this card was getting everything centered. He did the stamping and selected his own stamps to use from the stash of "kid" stamps they have. He plans to give this to his teacher when it is closer to halloween.

I will post the calendar books we do when they are finished. We will all be using TAC stamps on our calendar books. :-)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How cute!

Alley said...

I always find it so nice when stampers children are involved. My oldest decided she liked stamping after she got married and moved away! Now, if I could just get my little girl (10) to stamp with me.. Very nice card

MY WEEKLY BLURB!!!

ON A NEW ADVENTURE!!!! I have been a nail technician for nearly 23 years. Been in and out of the industry all that time. I'm pleased to announce that I am BACK in the industry that I love with a passion. And not only that......I am back into manufacture of my own line of bath and body products. Back with Stampin' Up. And back with Herbalife. Check out my websites!!!!

Tickled Pink Salon - http://www.TickledPinkSalon.com

Tickled Pink Bath Boutique (selling out fast) at http://www.TickledPinkBath.com

My Herbalife pages:

My Stampin' Up Page: