Thursday, October 2, 2008

Butterflies


This is a picture of 3 different versions of the same card. Everything is the same except the way the ribbon is attached. The butterfly is from TAC stamp set T-2929. It is stamped on white CS and embossed with Transcendence EP. It is colored with chalks and stickles. The butterfly was cut out and mounted with foam dots to pink CS which was then mounted to the brown CS also using foam dots. The background image on the brown CS was stamped using Versamark and the swirl stamp from TAC stamp set T-2929. The ribbon used was some scrap that I had laying around.

No comments:

MY WEEKLY BLURB!!!

ON A NEW ADVENTURE!!!! I have been a nail technician for nearly 23 years. Been in and out of the industry all that time. I'm pleased to announce that I am BACK in the industry that I love with a passion. And not only that......I am back into manufacture of my own line of bath and body products. Back with Stampin' Up. And back with Herbalife. Check out my websites!!!!

Tickled Pink Salon - http://www.TickledPinkSalon.com

Tickled Pink Bath Boutique (selling out fast) at http://www.TickledPinkBath.com

My Herbalife pages:

My Stampin' Up Page: