Thursday, October 2, 2008

Clear Card - Give Thanks



This is one of my Clear Cards. It is difficult to see the card edges since it is made using Acetate. This card was made using stamps from TAC stamp set T-1139. The acorns were stamped with the Noire Palette Hybrid Ink Pad and heat set. They are stamped on the front of the card and colored on the backside using permanent markers (Sharpies). A little depth was given to the leaves using a Green Glaze Pen. "Give Thanks" and the Cornacopia was stamped also using the Noire Palette Ink Pad. It was NOT embossed. It is colored using chalks. The ribbon is just orange grosgrain ribbon scrap I had laying around (yes, I have a ton of ribbon scraps laying around LOL).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its looking fantastic i like it....
Plastic business cards
plastic Card

MY WEEKLY BLURB!!!

ON A NEW ADVENTURE!!!! I have been a nail technician for nearly 23 years. Been in and out of the industry all that time. I'm pleased to announce that I am BACK in the industry that I love with a passion. And not only that......I am back into manufacture of my own line of bath and body products. Back with Stampin' Up. And back with Herbalife. Check out my websites!!!!

Tickled Pink Salon - http://www.TickledPinkSalon.com

Tickled Pink Bath Boutique (selling out fast) at http://www.TickledPinkBath.com

My Herbalife pages:

My Stampin' Up Page: