Wednesday, October 15, 2008

NSR: Weight Loss

I know this is not stamping related and I do try to keep everything on my blog stamping related BUT.......

I started walking this week.....just getting way to large and need to put an end to it and shrink a little. LOL Anyway, I weighed myself before I went for a walk and then again when I returned home. Well, I had GAINED a pound. So my thought is this, apparently I am allergic to exercise since it is having an adverse effect on me. LOL

Seriously though, it was yesterday's shock on the scale that made me realize that I am way too overweight and need to do something about it NOW. Sooooo, I signed up with Herbalife (a friend of mine has done very well with these products, her diabetes is under control, she's lost quite a bit of weight, etc so I thought I'd give it a try as well). And I signed up as a distributor with them so that I can get my own products at a discount and sell it as well.

So with that I was also thinking about starting some weight loss challenge groups in my area with a twist.....for those who are interested I would also host a stamping make & take on weigh in days to make it a little more fun and exciting to come weigh and measure in. And it would also give us a little time to chat about the challenges we are facing with losing weight, or our accomplishments, or offer encouragement to each other, etc.

Anyway, today I'll be taking my dreaded before picture. I have 100 pounds to lose but have set my first goal at 50 pounds. I'll worry about the other half of that after reaching this first goal.

Oh, I'll have some more projects to post shortly as well.

No comments:

MY WEEKLY BLURB!!!

ON A NEW ADVENTURE!!!! I have been a nail technician for nearly 23 years. Been in and out of the industry all that time. I'm pleased to announce that I am BACK in the industry that I love with a passion. And not only that......I am back into manufacture of my own line of bath and body products. Back with Stampin' Up. And back with Herbalife. Check out my websites!!!!

Tickled Pink Salon - http://www.TickledPinkSalon.com

Tickled Pink Bath Boutique (selling out fast) at http://www.TickledPinkBath.com

My Herbalife pages:

My Stampin' Up Page: