Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Snowman Soup Cocoa Gift Packet


Snowman Soup Cocoa Gift Packet
Ok, yes I know it should have a snowman image on the front but I didn't have one handy when I made this so it ended up being Santa Soup instead. LOL Anyway, inside this packet is a cello bag filled with a couple of cocoa packets, holiday shaped marshmallows and 2 fancy candy bars (you could also put several of the Hershey nuggets instead). I'm putting these in the gift package that my kids will be taking to their teachers at school before Christmas break. I got this idea from a friend of mine who had an example in her workshop.




Supplies Used:
Cardstocks: White, Red, Light Blue & Hunter Green
Stamps: T-2701 Christmas Season
Ink: TT-220 Palette Noir & S-1179 Versamark Pad
Coloring Medium: F-462 Stardust Glittering Gel Pens
Embellishments: Ribbon Scraps
Miscellaneous: C-151 Transcendence EP, K-100 Crop-A-Dile, D-89 Circle Pop It! Pop Dots, D-91 Kokuyo Permanent Adhesive Dot N Roller; Large Cello Bag

No comments:

MY WEEKLY BLURB!!!

ON A NEW ADVENTURE!!!! I have been a nail technician for nearly 23 years. Been in and out of the industry all that time. I'm pleased to announce that I am BACK in the industry that I love with a passion. And not only that......I am back into manufacture of my own line of bath and body products. Back with Stampin' Up. And back with Herbalife. Check out my websites!!!!

Tickled Pink Salon - http://www.TickledPinkSalon.com

Tickled Pink Bath Boutique (selling out fast) at http://www.TickledPinkBath.com

My Herbalife pages:

My Stampin' Up Page: