Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Newborn King Christmas Card

Newborn King Christmas Card
This is another one of my Clear Cards. I love the way these cards look and they are different than what you can find in the stores so they make really unique cards for giving on any occasion.




Supplies Used (all TAC except ribbon):
Cardstock: V-233 Dark Green Cardstock, V-223 Ivory Ultrasmooth, F-47 Clear Acetate
Stamps: T-3045 Holiday Collages
Ink: TT-218 Palette Burnt Umber Hybrid Ink Pad, TT-220 Palette Noir, S291 Brilliance Galaxy Gold, S293 Brilliance Starlight Silver, TT-196 Palette Moulin Rouge
Embellishments: Ribbon Scrap, Mini Brads
Miscellaneous: C-151 Transcendence Embossing Powder, K-100 Crop-A-Dile, D-91 Kokuyo Permanent Adhesive Dot N Roller

MY WEEKLY BLURB!!!

ON A NEW ADVENTURE!!!! I have been a nail technician for nearly 23 years. Been in and out of the industry all that time. I'm pleased to announce that I am BACK in the industry that I love with a passion. And not only that......I am back into manufacture of my own line of bath and body products. Back with Stampin' Up. And back with Herbalife. Check out my websites!!!!

Tickled Pink Salon - http://www.TickledPinkSalon.com

Tickled Pink Bath Boutique (selling out fast) at http://www.TickledPinkBath.com

My Herbalife pages:

My Stampin' Up Page: