Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Angel Card


Christmas Angel Card
This is a card I did using an old medium that I've not used in a very long time. It's a medium that I truly wish were still around because I absolutely loved it.






Supplies Used:
Cardstocks: Red, White & Hunter Green
Stamps: T-2953 Just Dream & T3045 Holiday Collages
Ink: TT-220 Palette Noir
Coloring Medium: Magical Faerie Myst Paints
Embellishments: Ribbon Scraps, Poinsettia pieces, F-771 Matte Heritage Mini Brads
Miscellaneous: C-151 Transcendence EP, D-89 Circle Pop It! Pop Dots, D-91 Kokuyo Permanent Adhesive Dot N Roller

2 comments:

Diana said...

I love this card!! is soooo beautiful and the envelope!! omg!! you did a great job my friend!! love the way you use a non christmas set!!

Love,
Diana

kimmy said...

Thank you Melodie for sending me this beautiful card!!!!!!

MY WEEKLY BLURB!!!

ON A NEW ADVENTURE!!!! I have been a nail technician for nearly 23 years. Been in and out of the industry all that time. I'm pleased to announce that I am BACK in the industry that I love with a passion. And not only that......I am back into manufacture of my own line of bath and body products. Back with Stampin' Up. And back with Herbalife. Check out my websites!!!!

Tickled Pink Salon - http://www.TickledPinkSalon.com

Tickled Pink Bath Boutique (selling out fast) at http://www.TickledPinkBath.com

My Herbalife pages:

My Stampin' Up Page: