Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my little stamping world. I have been digging through a ton of stuff that I had stashed away and will be scanning some projects, etc to post here.

I have been away from stamping for several years now. And am just now coming out of a deep "stamping hybernation". :-) So bear with me while I get everything organized and posted.

I used to own a rubberstamping business many years ago. And while going through all my "stuff" I found a ton of inventory we had left over from closing that business. ALL of this inventory can be found at www.javamels.com on the Stampin' Yard Sale page. Everything on this page is marked down considerably from normal retail prices. So please feel free to visit the website. Once the stuff on the site is gone it's gone for good as I will not be reordering any of it.

My first project posted will be my oldest son's graduation announcement. I can't wait to have this completed. I'm so proud of him, but sad at the same time as my oldest baby is growing up.

I'm looking forward to connecting with other rubberstampers here at blogspot.

No comments:

MY WEEKLY BLURB!!!

ON A NEW ADVENTURE!!!! I have been a nail technician for nearly 23 years. Been in and out of the industry all that time. I'm pleased to announce that I am BACK in the industry that I love with a passion. And not only that......I am back into manufacture of my own line of bath and body products. Back with Stampin' Up. And back with Herbalife. Check out my websites!!!!

Tickled Pink Salon - http://www.TickledPinkSalon.com

Tickled Pink Bath Boutique (selling out fast) at http://www.TickledPinkBath.com

My Herbalife pages:

My Stampin' Up Page: