Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pull Up Candy Bar Wraps



While these Pull Up Candy Bar Wraps were not handstamped I still wanted to share them here. These are available through my chocolate company's direct sales division, http://www.sweetwrapworkz.com/ . They are not on the website yet as I have not uploaded them there but will be in the next few days.


I purchase a license agreement to use select candy bar wrapper templates and graphics for commercial use. The wrappers represented here were purchased for that purpose. The back of the wrappers are actually blank so my clients can either specify a custom message to be printed or they can just go with the standard message or I can leave it entirely blank for them to handwrite in their custom message.


The bars shown are regular milk chocolate Hershey Bars, Special Dark Hershey Bars, Almond/Milk Hershey Bars, and 1/2 ounce milk Hershey Bars. And I got the wrap idea from a SU friend locally and just modified the idea to fit all the candy bars we offer (including bars we manufacture ourselves as opposed to using only Hershey products as we use relatively few Hershey products).

No comments:

MY WEEKLY BLURB!!!

ON A NEW ADVENTURE!!!! I have been a nail technician for nearly 23 years. Been in and out of the industry all that time. I'm pleased to announce that I am BACK in the industry that I love with a passion. And not only that......I am back into manufacture of my own line of bath and body products. Back with Stampin' Up. And back with Herbalife. Check out my websites!!!!

Tickled Pink Salon - http://www.TickledPinkSalon.com

Tickled Pink Bath Boutique (selling out fast) at http://www.TickledPinkBath.com

My Herbalife pages:

My Stampin' Up Page: