Ok, on to my project. This is a little mini Album or Journal...whatever you want to make of it. I really enjoyed making this and it was super easy. The most time consuming part was waiting for the stickles to dry.
Hoppy Frog Mini Album
All supplies used are from TAC and can be ordered HERE
T2349 Hoppy Frogs Stamp Set
K409 3X3 Mini Sheet Protectors
V901 Brighten My Day Paper Pad
F919 Cotton Candy Boot Loopy Brads
B214 Lilly Anna Ribbon
F516 Crystal Stickles
F02 Tombow Markers Pastel
D91 Kokuyo Adhesive Dispenser
V222 White Ultrasmooth Cardstock
TT220 Noir Palette Pad
F83 Spring Bright Spiral Clips
Hole punches for binding and mini brad (Crop-A-Dile)
Paper Flowers in colors of your choice
- Add stickles to paper flowers so they will be dry when ready to use them.
- Cut background papers to 3x3 to fit into each of the sleeves. If you use 5 of the sleeves you will get 2 mini albums per package of sleeves. YOu will then need 10 background papers per mini album.
- Cut 10 white CS papers at 2 1/2"X2 1/2" and adhere to the center of each of the background squares.
- Stamp your frog images using Noir Palette Ink Pad on the white CS in the desired location.
- Optional - Use one of the Journaling stamp sets to stamp journaling lines in the blank space beside, above or below the stamped frogs.
- Color frog images using markers.
- Add mini brad to end of frog's tongue to be the "fly".
- Check to see that flowers are dry. If so, add them to the pages you wish to add them to.
- Slip decorated pages into sleeve protectors.
- Adhere sleeve protectors together using Adhesive Dispenser and be sure to line them up correctly.
- Cut a scrap of patterned paper from Brighten My Day Pad to 1 1/2" x 3 1/4". Score lengthwise at 1/2" and 3/4" and fold. Line up on edge of sleeve protectors and punch holes in front and back so they line up with holes in sleeve protectors.
- Adhere patterned paper scrap to sleeve protectors to form the spine/binding.
- Feed ribbon through and tie in a knot or bow....cut length as needed.
- Using tiny hole punch...punch hole in center right edge of front and back pages and apply loopy brad. Tie with matching floss.
HINT: Before punching holes in scrap patterned paper for binding use a pencil to mark where the holes need to be punched. This will ensure they are in the correct position.