Saturday, July 5, 2008

Rubber Stamping Email List

I've decided to try and revive my old stamping email list at yahoogroups. I had to close it several years ago due to my life going in a different direction. But now that I'm back into stamping I've decided to recreate the group. I've sent invites out to all the old members. But unfortunately, some of the email addresses weren't any good.

The email list is called Ink It Up. And it's set up for all those rubber stamp artists that just would love to get back to actually stamping. In other words, if you're "old school stampin' style" then this list is for you.

Right now there aren't a lot of members as I just created it again TODAY!!!!! So it's only a few hours old at the moment.

If you care to join go here:





Click to join ink-it-up

No comments:

MY WEEKLY BLURB!!!

ON A NEW ADVENTURE!!!! I have been a nail technician for nearly 23 years. Been in and out of the industry all that time. I'm pleased to announce that I am BACK in the industry that I love with a passion. And not only that......I am back into manufacture of my own line of bath and body products. Back with Stampin' Up. And back with Herbalife. Check out my websites!!!!

Tickled Pink Salon - http://www.TickledPinkSalon.com

Tickled Pink Bath Boutique (selling out fast) at http://www.TickledPinkBath.com

My Herbalife pages:

My Stampin' Up Page: