Monday, November 24, 2008

Mimi Always Remember Scrapbook Page


Mimi Always Remember Scrapbook Page
I used one of my own pictures from when I was a little girl on this scrapbook page. I'm working on some scrapbooks for the grandparents and this is one of the pages that I am including. It is an 8"X8" page. This page could easily be adjusted to any size.






Supplies Used (all TAC):
Printed Paper: V-837 Mimi
Cardstock: B-311 Mimi Cardstock, V-223 Ivory Ultrasmooth
Stamps: T-2951 Always Remember
Ink: TT-218 Palette Burnt Umber Hybrid Ink Pad
Embellishments: B-211 Mimi Ribbon, B-111 Mimi Hardware
Miscellaneous: C-151 Transcendence Embossing Powder, K-100 Crop-A-Dile, D-89 Circle Pop It! Pop Dots, D-91 Kokuyo Permanent Adhesive Dot N Roller, F-28 Retractable Knife, and a Personal Photo.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Love the layout, and LOVE the fact that you are using a old photo of yourself... why don't we do that more often?! :)

MY WEEKLY BLURB!!!

ON A NEW ADVENTURE!!!! I have been a nail technician for nearly 23 years. Been in and out of the industry all that time. I'm pleased to announce that I am BACK in the industry that I love with a passion. And not only that......I am back into manufacture of my own line of bath and body products. Back with Stampin' Up. And back with Herbalife. Check out my websites!!!!

Tickled Pink Salon - http://www.TickledPinkSalon.com

Tickled Pink Bath Boutique (selling out fast) at http://www.TickledPinkBath.com

My Herbalife pages:

My Stampin' Up Page: